This position will have primary responsibility for product management and product marketing functions in support of One Core Billing’s Revenue Cycle Management service offering across multiple speciality markets including Radiology, Pathology, Emergency Medicine and Oncology as well as hospital-owned Multi-specialty practices.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Revenue Cycle SME responsible for product & services solution requirements
- Responsible for reviewing and heavily influencing marketing positioning and content
- Provide primary content input for positioning and development of collateral including brochures, case studies, client success stories and PowerPoint presentations
- Direction on prototype and demo database development to meet pre-sales / sales requirements
- Driving the need for/assist with identification of marketing communications
- At least 5 years of healthcare industry, revenue cycle management and product management experience. This includes experience with product applications/services solutions, knowledge of the associated trends, technology and competition that surrounds this area for the healthcare industry.
- Progressive experience in increasing management of product and services offerings, ideally within a marketing organization.
- Extensive Product Management expertise, including: business case development, informatics experience including data analytics and/or reporting, market trends/analysis, competition analysis, customer discovery, unique positioning, business modeling, new product introduction process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management.
- Ability to function as a business analyst, creating business and development requirements and specifications at both a high and detailed level.
- Experience with modern technology architectures, database technology, interfaces, and the impact of government initiatives and HIPAA privacy and security regulations on system design.